Bronze Package (50%)
The 401 Wellbeing Programme offers both physical and mental wellbeing features aimed at supporting young people, teachers and members of the wider school community as you adapt back into your school life.
This package is designed for schools that don't or can't be part of our fundrasing effort. Please refer to the 'What's included in your package' section below for further package details.
What's included in your package?
Items included in The 401 Wellbeing Programme Bronze Package include:
- Entry and access to the Virtual USA School Mission for all school year groups
- Access to all online Weekly Wellbeing Classes
- Electornic USA Challenge bib numbers for all school year groups
- Electornic US State Postcards everytime all year groups pass through a state capital
- An A0 Route Map Board
- An A0 Rewards Tracker Board
- Sets of US State Flag stickers for all year groups
- A range of posters to help bring the Virtual USA mission to life in your school community
- USA Challenge Tracker Tools to help record and publish your year group miles
- A Welcome Pack with full instructions on how the programme works
- 24/7 support for the 401 Team via email, or phone (during office hours)
- Every young person in your school will get a USA Challenge Passport
- Every young person in your school will get a USA Challenge Badge
Certain items may arrive at different times due to order timeframes, our team will keep you upto speed on when you will expect your items to be delivered.
If you would like to discuss any of the packages please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be in touch to support you with your query.